Yoga Retreats In Rishikesh, India
Our yoga retreat programs are a peaceful way to help you unwind, relax, and explore your inner self amidst the beauty of the Himalayas and the holy banks of the Ganges. Kaivalya Yoga hosts Rishikesh yoga retreats in the world’s capital of yoga.
A one week or two week yoga retreat is the ideal way to rejuvenate while enjoying comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned accommodation, delicious vegetarian meals and Indian tea, natural Ayurvedic massages, and meditation. Imagine yourself meditating along the quiet rivers channeling into the Ganges.
Kaivalya Yoga’s teachers are masters of their discipline. They emphasize the deepest and most meaningful yoga traditions like pranayama, meditation, and Ayurveda to help you calm your mind. With the guidance of our experienced yoga teachers, you will learn the yoga practices necessary to make the most of your relaxation experience.
Kaivalya Yoga offers ongoing one and two week yoga retreats. These are ideal for individuals, couples, or families who want to relax and rejuvenate in the scenic backdrop of the Himalayas, who wish to meditate by the peaceful Ganga River, and who are interested in learning yoga to achieve peace of mind.
One week Retreat Dates and fees
|Retreat Dates||Fee Info||Status|
|1st February 2015 - 8th February 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|8th February 2015 - 15th February 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|8th March 2015 - 15th March 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|15th March 2015 - 22nd March 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|12th April 2015 - 19th April 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|19th April 2015 - 26th April 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|3rd August - 9th August 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|10th August - 16th August 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|7th September 13th September 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|14th September 20th September 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|12th October 18th October 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|19th October 25th October 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|16th November 22nd November 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
|23rd November 29th November 2015||500 USD per person||Apply Now|
Sometimes one week is not enough time to fully unwind from the stresses of everyday life. For this reason, Kaivalya Yoga also offers two week retreat programs for those who want a little more time for relaxation.
Two weeks Retreat Dates and Fees
|1st February - 15th February 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
|8th March - 22nd March 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
|12th April - 26th April 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
|3rd August 16th August 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
|7th September 20th September 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
|12th October 25th October 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
|16th November 29th November 2015||1000 USD per person||Apply Now|
Extracurriculars & Sightseeing
We want you to enjoy your retreat experience to the fullest. Many students come to Rishikesh to make new friendships among the quiet beaches, misty waterfalls, and adventurous jungles.
Enjoy extracurricular yoga holiday activities in Rishikesh like trekking, rock climbing, white water rafting, beach volleyball, and bungee jumping. Visit the local ashrams to learn more about the Rishikesh spiritual community or participate in the Ganga Aarti fire ceremony.
Important Notes: Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
- Booking amount to be paid is 200 USD per person for both the one week and two weeks yoga retreats and is non-refundable. The remaining fee must be paid upon arrival.
- Our yoga retreats are suitable for both beginning students and advanced students.
- Students can join this retreat either for one week or two weeks. If you are curious to stay for a longer duration, please contact us prior to submitting your application.
Inclusions: Yoga Retreat Rishikesh
- Pick up from the Delhi/Dehradun airport.
- Exclusive fully furnished, air conditioned deluxe room (1 person per room, not sharing or dormitory) with private bathroom, hot and cold running water, and free wi-fi.
- Three freshly prepared meals and tea two times per day in line with the yogic traditions.
- Free Ayurveda diagnosis of each and every participant.
- One session of Ayurvedic massage for one week retreat participants; two sessions for two week participants.
- Mantra chanting along with Ethics of the day
- Practice and techniques of Shatkarma (Cleansing techniques)
- Practice and techniques of Asana (Physical postures)
- Practice and techniques of Pranayama (Breathing practices)
- Practice of Dhyan (Meditation)
|6.30 - 8.00 A.M.||Asanas|
|8.00- 9.00 A.M.||Pranayamas|
|9.00- 10.00 A.M.||Breakfast|
|10.00 - 11.00 A.M.||Yoga Philosophy|
|11.00 - 12.00 A.M.||Theory|
|12.00 - 2.00 P.M.||Lunch & Rest|
|2.00 - 3.00 P.M.||Physiology & Anatomy, Ayurveda|
|3.00 - 4.00 P.M.||Meditation|
|4.00 - 5.00 P.M.||Evening Tea|
|5.00 - 6.30 P.M.||Asanas|
|10.00 P.M.||Lights Off|
* The schedule may change depending upon the climate and other reasons sometimes.