Yoga Teacher Training Course 200 hours in Rishikesh India
At Kaivalya Yoga School, we strongly believe in true and authentic yoga traditions. The purpose of Kaivalya Yoga teacher training course is to build the right foundation for our participants to help you start a successful career as certified yoga teacher. In our teacher training course, we are committed to share the full meaning and purpose of yoga with our participants by providing the highest quality yoga knowledge drawn from thousands of years of yoga traditions across the Indian yoga traditions.
Join us for an unforgettable Kaivalya Yoga teacher training course. We emphasize quality in every aspect of our yoga training courses, from accommodation and healthy food to our diverse, experienced teaching team.
Here are some ways in which we go above and beyond for our students:
- Air conditioned rooms (1 person in one room) with private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
- Well designed syllabus
- Separate teachers for all subjects
- Pick up from the airport, overnight stay facility in Delhi.
- Private transport from Delhi to Rishikesh by car.
- Extracurricular activities on every weekend.
- Fully residential training program, with all facilities under one roof.
- Small batches of students
Learn why you should choose Kaivalya Yoga or delve into the subject matter and daily schedule of our yoga teacher training course.
|TTC Dates||Fee Info||Status|
|1st February - 28th February 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|8th March - 4th April 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|12th April - 9th May 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|17th May - 13th June 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|28th June - 25th July 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|2nd August - 30th August 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|6th September - 4th October 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|11th October - 8th November 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
|15th November - 13th December 2015||1550 USD for one person/2900 USD for 2 persons||Apply Now|
Joining our yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is the greatest way to take your yoga journey to the next level.
Yoga Teacher Training Certification 200 Hours Syllabus in Rishikesh India
At Kaivalya Yoga, we believe strongly in providing the absolute highest quality yoga teacher training program. We adhere to traditions, and our teachers are blessed with the traditional knowledge garnished over many millennia of yogic practice.
This intensive fully residential 200 hour teacher training in Rishikesh sets the foundation for a well-rounded yoga practice that will bring you benefits for the rest of your life. In this two hundred hours course, our dedicated faculty will share their expertise on all aspects of yoga: Shatkarmas, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudras, Bandhas, Yoga Philosophy, Bhagvad Gita, Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga, and Ayurveda.
- Shatkarmas - These ancient yogic cleansing techniques are practiced for purification of the body. There are six Shatkarmas in the Hatha tradition. They are used to help clear the body of excess mucus, fat, and bile, and should only be practiced under the guidance of a competent teacher.
- Asanas - There are 84 asanas in the Hatha tradition. These poses are used to steady the body and mind, making the practitioner more energetic, free from disease, and ready for the practice of meditation. These are often the most familiar part of yoga tradition in the Western world.
- Pranayamas - These practices utilize breathing to control and influence the flow of vital life force (prana) in the body. Pranayamas are practiced after asana practice. They should be practiced under the guidance of a competent teacher, as the effects of these techniques on the body can be quite powerful.
- Meditation - Dhyana, or meditation, is the practice of calming the mind and body through controlling the thoughts, calming the senses, and deep concentration. There are many ancient yogic meditation practices, designed to bring the practitioner closer to spiritual awareness and understanding.
- Mudras - Mudras are advanced yogic techniques that alter mood, attitude, and perception, thereby deepening awareness and concentration. They have a subtle but powerful effect on energy flow in the body and thus are a good preparation for deeper spiritual practices.
- Bandhas - Bandhas are bodily locks that help to redirect the flow of energy in the body. They involve locking the chin, abdomen, and perennial region. As they are an advanced practice, they are best practiced individually under able instruction before being incorporated into other yogic practices.
- Yoga Philosophy - For successful yoga practice, there must be an understanding of the ancient yoga philosophies as described in traditional texts.
- Bhagvad Gita - This ancient text is one of the most important books for understanding modern yoga, as it outlines the origins of yoga philosophy as passed down through the centuries. A solid understanding of this scripture is necessary for anyone interested in the yoga traditions.
- Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga - It's important for yoga teachers to understand the movements and range of motion of the human body, as well as the inner workings of the digestive, respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems. This knowledge will help teachers to address the safety concerns of students and give proper adjustments, while helping students understand the full benefits and limitations of their practice.
- Ayurveda - Ayurveda is an ancient yoga tradition of healing the body through better knowledge of both the internal and external functions. It encompasses nutrition and massage therapy that is practiced to improve the overall well-being of the body and mind.
Yoga TTC Daily Schedule, Rishikesh India
|6.30 - 8.00 A.M.||Asanas|
|8.00 - 9.00 A.M.||Pranayamas|
|9.00 - 10.00 A.M.||Breakfast|
|10.00 - 11.00 A.M.||Yoga Philosophy|
|11.00 - 12.00 A.M.||Theory|
|12.00 - 2.00 P.M.||Lunch & Rest|
|2.00 - 3.00 P.M.||Physiology & Anatomy, Ayurveda|
|3.00 - 4.00 P.M.||Meditation|
|4.00 - 5.00 P.M.||Evening Tea|
|5.00 - 6.30 P.M.||Asanas|
|10.00 P.M.||Lights off|
* The Schedule may change depending upon the climate and other reasons some time.
Kaivalya Yoga Course Benefits
There are many schools offering TTC. What makes us different from all the other schools?
1) Kaivalya Yoga School is registered with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance International
Kaivalya Yoga teacher training course is registered with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance International also and recognized by Govt. of India. After the successful completion of the training programme, you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance or Yoga Alliance International. you will be eligible to teach yoga anywhere in the world and will be well prepared to start your journey as a competent and certified yoga teacher , equipped with the well rounded and correct knowledge learnt from the authentic resources, under the personnel guidance of well experienced yoga teachers.
2) Comfortable, all-inclusive Facilities from the time you reach Delhi
We take care of you the moment you reach Delhi. We arrange your pick up from the airport and overnight stay in Delhi, so that you can rest well before starting a new journey from Delhi to Rishikesh. We provide private transportation from Delhi to Rishikesh (so you won't have to worry about anything from the time you arrive). Accommodation during the training program is private and exclusive, with attached private bathrooms (hot and cold running water) and Wi- Fi, three pure vegetarian and freshly prepared meals each day with two tea breaks. Study materials, outdoor activities like trekking, river rafting (subject to seasonal availability), and local sightseeing, are all included in the course fee.
3) Our Curriculum
Yoga is just not asanas (postures), but there are many other aspects of yoga also. We should not forget that the purpose of yoga is to develop the harmony of body, mind and psyche (emotions). To achieve the ultimate purpose of yoga, we emphasize on all aspects of yoga in our teacher training program: Shatkarmas, Asanas, Mudras, Bandhas, Pranayamas, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Bhagvad Geeta, and Ayurveda. By covering all aspects of Yoga, our students gain a proper and deep understanding of their own practice that they can in turn share with others.
4) Yoga therapy is part of our syllabus
We teach the therapeutical aspect of Yoga also in our teacher training course. We share the benefits and contra-indication of each and every yoga practice so that when you start your career as a yoga teacher, you can include the therapeutical aspect of all yogic practices in your teaching.
5) Practical-oriented teaching method
The best part of our training program is that it is not overly theorized. Our teachers share with students how yoga knowledge can be applied practically. Everything we teach to students is practiced in class in the presence of the teacher, so that if students have any difficulties, it can be immediately resolved by the teacher. Every day, we have practical classes so that our students can experience the benefits of yoga. Our students should also expect to give presentations and to conduct the classes as teachers so that the simultaneous learning and teaching experience gives them the confidence of instant application of their acquired knowledge.
6) Small batches of students
We prefer to have small batches of students, so that we can pay ample attention to each and every student. We use a one-on-one approach with our students, helping them in correct alignment, correct muscle engagement, correct breathing, etc. Students are also encouraged to arrange one-on-one interaction with the teachers as questions arise and they wish to learn more.
7) Ayurveda diagnosis of students
We teach Ayurveda in all of our courses, and we also arrange a personal diagnosis for each and every student. There is a lot of emphasis on correct eating in yoga, so we advise students on dietary habits on the basis of their individual diagnosis. Adhering to this dietary advice will help each student get the full benefits of this four week yoga training program.
We understand that for a 4 week-long training program, you need a comfortable stay. We arrange accommodation in a neat, clean, and peaceful environment, in a place overlooking forest and the neighboring hills. Students are provided with exclusive single rooms (not sharing or dormitory) with attached private bathrooms and Wi-Fi. Bathrooms have both hot and cold running water.
We have a specific kitchen designed for our students. We ensure that during the yoga teacher training program, all food is fresh and prepared in hygienic conditions. We provide three meals and two tea breaks every day. All meals are pure vegetarian and freshly prepared (not frozen) in line with the principles of yoga. There are many different varieties so students can enjoy different seasonal vegetables and fruits.
10) Bonding among students on outdoor activities
Bonding among students is very important during a 4 week long training program. We arrange outdoor activities each weekend like trekking, river rafting (subject to seasonal availability), local sightseeing, visits to ashrams, Ganga aarti (fire ceremonies), and outdoor meditation so that students can get to know each other outside of class. These bonding sessions are an opportunity to make lifelong friendships. During the course, we also encourage student interaction and bondings through group discussions, presentations, quiz programs and small group activities.
What is Included in the YTT Course Fees?
Upon arrival in Rishikesh, you will receive all your course materials and a shatkarma kit. Each student will receive everything they need for the course. The on-site yoga room is filled with all necessary props and yoga mats, so students do not need to worry about bringing their own.
Your residential stay (28 nights in Rishikesh, 1 night in Delhi) is also included in the course fee. We believe that students should have a simple time getting from the airport in Delhi to their yoga teacher training destination, so we also provide the following inclusions:
- Pick up from the airport.
- Overnight stay facility in Delhi.
- Private transfer from Delhi to Rishikesh by car.
- Exclusive accommodation (1 person in one room, not sharing or dormitory) with private bathroom and free Wi- Fi in Rishikesh.
- Three freshly prepared meals with two times tea everyday.
- All study material and shatkarma kit.
- Certificate from Yoga Alliance International.
- Diagnosis of each and every participant on Ayurveda basis.
- Extra curricular activities like trekking, River rafting (depending on availability), local sight seeing,etc. on every weekend.
Apply for Yoga Retreats