Welcome to Kaivalya Yoga School
“There is a great, calm sea of consciousness. All waveless, still and tranquil. It knows no modification. No manifestation. No duality. No whirl. It stands alone. Isolated, pure and infinite. To that Kaivalya, the corridor of enlightenment, (meaning of Kaivalya) may you all rise on the banks of Ganga.”
Why Choose Us?
- Inspired from the classical tradition of Kaivalya, the Absolute. Kaivalya (कैवल्य)
- Pure Traditional Yoga
- Internationally Certified Yoga School
- Courses which you like
- Fun on every weekend
- Pickup facility from Airport
Kaivalya Yoga School provides an intensive fully residential 200 hour teacher training in Rishikesh, India, the birth place of yoga. This course sets the foundation for a well-rounded yoga practice that will bring you benefits for the rest of your life & become a Certified Yoga Teacher.
Watch our Video
Yoga School in Rishikesh
What you will learn.
There are 84 asanas in the Hatha tradition. These poses are used to steady the body and mind, making the practitioner more energetic, free from disease, and ready for the practice of meditation. These are often the most familiar part of yoga tradition in the Western world.Learn more
These practices utilize breathing to control and influence the flow of vital life force (prana) in the body. Pranayamas are practiced after asana practice. They should be practiced under the guidance of a competent teacher.Learn more
Dhyana, or meditation, is the practice of calming the mind and body through controlling the thoughts, calming the senses, and deep concentration. There are many ancient yogic meditation practices, designed to bring the practitioner.Learn more
For successful yoga practice, there must be an understanding of the ancient yoga philosophies as described in traditional texts. The study of authentic yoga philosophy texts like Samkhya philosophy, Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Hatha yog pradipika etc.Learn more
Mantras & Bhagwad Gita
This ancient text is one of the most important books for understanding modern yoga, as it outlines the origins of yoga philosophy as passed down through the centuries. A solid understanding of this scripture is necessary for anyone interested in the yoga traditions.Learn more
Anatomy & Physiology
It’s important for yoga teachers to understand the movements and range of motion of the human body, as well as the inner workings of the digestive, respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems. This knowledge will help teachers to address the safety concerns.Learn more
Get to Know More about Us!
Start Date End Date Fee Register 3rd July 30th July $ 1700 USD (1 person) / $ 3200 USD (couple) Apply Now! 3rd August 30th August $ 1700 USD (1 person) / $ 3200 USD (couple) Apply Now! 4th September 1st October $ 1700 USD (1 person)* / $ 3200 USD (couple)* Apply Now! 3rd October 30th October $ 1700 USD (1 person)* / $ 3200 USD (couple)8 Apply Now! 3rd November 30th November $ 1700 USD (1 person)* / $ 3200 USD (couple)* Apply Now! 3rd December 30th December $ 1700 USD (1 person)* / $ 3200 USD (couple)* Apply Now! * To know more about early bird offer, Please click here.
- गुरुर्ब्रह्मा गुरुर्विष्णुर्गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः । गुरुरेव परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ॥१॥ Gurur-Brahmaa Gurur-Vissnnur- Gururdevo Maheshvarah | Gurure[-I]va Param Brahma Tasmai Shrii-Gurave Namah ||1|| Meaning: 1.1: The Guru is Brahma, the Guru is Vishnu, the Guru Deva is Maheswara (Shiva), 1.2: The Guru is Verily the Para-Brahman (Supreme Brahman); Salutations to that Guru. Yoga is not a brand or a self styled way but it’s a tradition which has been passed down for many millennia from one master to another. There is the utmost respect for the guru in yoga because a guru is a dispeller of darkness who has not only realized the true self but also helps you to realize your true self by guiding you on the path towards the highest truth with the help of their own personnel experiences. Kaivalya Yoga school offers it’s prostration and gratitude to the entire lineage of yoga Which begins from Adinath( an avatar of Lord Shiva, considered the first guru) , Nath cult( the founder of hatha yoga) and modern and contemporary gurus like H.H. Swami Sivananda saraswati, H.H. Swami Satyananda saraswati, Sri Yogananda Paramhansa, Sri Krishnamachari, Sri B.K.S. Iyenger, Sri Pattabhi jois, Swami Ram Bharti, Swami Veda Bharti, Sri Jaggi Vasudevaji to name a few and to those also who have been guiding the millions of seekers in silent manner through their spirit.
Kaivalya Yoga school is run by Kaivalya Yoga trust which is a non-profit making trust registered under the Govt. of India. Kaivalya Yoga school maintains the international standards in it’s all programmes. Kaivalya Yoga school is accredited by Yoga Alliance, USA as a “ Registered yoga school- RYS 200” for it’s 200 Hrs. Yoga teacher training programme and it is also accredited by Yoga Alliance International as a “Certified yoga school- CYS” for it’s 200 Hrs., 300 Hrs. And 500 Hrs. Yoga teacher training programmes.
Once you have completed Kaivalya Yoga school’s yoga teacher training programmes successfully, you can registered yourself with Yoga Alliance, USA as a registered yoga teacher and as a certified yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance International also. You will be eligible to teach yoga anywhere in the world after the successful completion of your yoga teacher training progamme at Kaivalya Yoga school."
- Kaivalya Yoga school is located in Rishikesh in Himalayas, which is surrounded by many villages which still lack the basic amenities like good school for children, poor infrastructure, no reliable source of income etc.
As a commitment to the welfare of the society and as a part of our community service, Kaivalya Yoga school has started it’s social project - Utthan (“rising” in Sanskrit): The program aims to give practical tools for families to help them become more financially independent.
Our program also aims to adhere to the economic challenges and financial guidance as part of our family mentoring project: Uhan (“rising” in Sanskrit). Through Uhan, practical tools willbe provided for how to become more nancially independent. Uhan sessions will be held twice a week by the community coordinator and covers topics such as: * How to build a family nancial plan?
* How to balance monthly expenses?
* How to save money?
* How to increase the family income?
* How to bargain with customers?
* Having big sale events of local goods in tourist centers in Rishikesh.
Goal- The real goal of the project is to enable local villagers to become self independent and self reliant by providing good education to their children, helping them to generate good income by providing them platform to sell their agriculture products, and handicrafts made by them. Along with it, to develop the village as eco- friendly village.
Major course of action- Social, financial and eco, Overall development of village as eco-friendly tourist village.
What we do? Providing quality education to children. Providing platform to villagers to sell their local agriculture products and handicrafts. Developing the village as eco-friendly tourist village.
What our students Say
The teachers of Kaivalya Yoga are thoroughly professional, with deep and true knowledge of yoga. I am thankful and grateful to the whole team.
Yuri Yoga Teacher, Japan
I have been practicing yoga since last 14 years, but after understanding the traditional approach towards yoga at Kaivalya Yoga, I realize what the real yoga is.
Patricia Arolner France
I really enjoyed the individual attention in the classes. Hopefully I can keep practicing the lessons and will definitely give references to others to Join this institute. Namaste!
Be Certified as Yoga Teacher
Kaivalya Yoga school is accredited by Yoga Alliance as RYS-200 and by Yoga Alliance International as CYS-500 also. After successfully completing Kaivalya Yoga school’s registered yoga teacher training programmes, you will be eligible to register yourself as a registered yoga teacher and will be eligible to teach yoga anywhere in the world.